We would like to thank our 2011 sponsors!
|Binders Art Supplies and Frames||The Blonder Family Foundation Inc.||On the Spot Memories||Pollak Web Design||Total Office Products||Sands Foundation|
|Dear Greer Designs, Ink.||Sara Speert Photography||VIBE Entertainment|
Every year Amy’s Holiday Party expands in scope and in number of participants as CCC further develops its mission of training young community leaders. There is an evident need for this type of work in our community. In order to provide these opportunities, we look to the community to support our mission. Each year, it takes over $60,000 plus $80,000 worth of in-kind donations to make these programs a reality and meet the growing need in our community.
We are honored to thank our Corporate Sponsors for valuing our work and contributing to our growth and development.
Our In-Kind Wish List*
- Gifts for Kids Ages 0-18 (no batteries required, guns or weapons)
- Bus Transportation Services
- Paper, Banner & Sign Printing Services
- Photography & Videography Services
- Public Relations Services
- Food & Beverages
- Arts & Craft Supplies
- Children’s Entertainment
- Dental Supplies
- Paper Products – Plates, napkins, silverware, baby wipes
- Office Supplies – Printing paper, print cartridges, envelopes, binders, folders
- Security Services
- Store Gift Cards
*Our needs are based on serving 800 children and their families from homeless shelters, refugee centers, and foster homes in addition to 300 teen volunteers.
If you would like to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tara Kornblum, our Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.